Community post

Discussion

12 DPO

View Full Post

So my last cycle didnt pan out. We are trying again and im 12 DPO i feel alright but occasionaly i feel slightly nacious and i have needed a bit of a snoose for the past few days. im trying not to think of what may be and not getting my hopes up but i still have that glimmer of hope. any other ladies having the same thing? I hope AF doesn't show up as by FF im due for that in a few days. My cycles have been weird. I had a 34 days cycle last and a 29 day cycle. this one is showing ovu at day 14. we will see. I hope we timed it well

Fx'd!! May this be your month

29 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

am out tested at 13 dpo yesterday got . is tue today just waiting her too show so i can start again hope u get ur dear GL..

User Image

11 years ago

im sorry to hear that you got a FN such a mean thing AF is. I still hope that she doesn't show up. hasnt for my yet. my fingers are still crossed. my temps are all staying pretty high and in a range they havent been in any of my previous cycles!the range for af for me is for the next 6 days so we will see. the 10th is what im waiting for though. im asking ever so nicely that this is our month. though i have only been TTC for 3 months. hehe we shall see! fingers crossed for you hunny!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

have my for u dear...clomid make u late sometime so i am kind of excepting that. it did make me late when i took it in may this year but hoepefylly early sept...will be our month keep me update hope u get ur ..

User Image

11 years ago

definately will! I wish you all the luck in the world for you to get a beautiful lil angel you can snuggle all day long!

will keep my fingers crossed for you as well

16 DPO and temps are still high hmmmm makes me wonder keeping pretty calm. feel like i may be but dont want to get my hopes up! few more days and we shall see!

for u dear i wanna heard a good news from u hope u get ur ...as for me still waiting for to show no sign of her yet i don't want to be to late if am no pregnant. dear

User Image

11 years ago

now 17 days past Ovu. we will see in the next few days weather or not the arrives. that she doesnt and i get my we shall see

for u i have a good feeling that u will get ur

User Image

11 years ago

18 dpo and still nothing. even though it is just the am. picked up some tests last night but going o hold off as long as i can before i use em. give (af) a chance to show her face should she so choose. feeling not to bad. but gassy and feeling a tiny bit nasious today. we shall see! in the next bit here you will find out *Fingers crossed*

Anything yet?

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo