Community post

Question

Who feels pregnant one day and not the next?

View Full Post

Ok...9dpo today (with a BFN) and have been experiencing mild cramps, pressure, dullness, tingly bbs, vivid dreams (always about someone being pregnant, and NOT ME!). Yesterday I felt almost no symptoms but went to bed at 7pm SO TIRED! Does anyone else feel like one day is promising and the next is... out?? TWW feels like for...ev...er.....

12 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Answers

@stellar222 Thank you! its been hard to wait this TWW more than my 1st baby :) We had a reverse vasectomy and hoping the baby dust takes :) GL to all!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am also having a similar feeling. Yesterday I didn't feel it at all but today I do again. My vagina is feeling so dry and that is not normal for me. I also feel lil my stomach is huge. Is that a bloated feeling? I've never really have bloating before. Smells are really strong sometimes and a few have made me almost puke. I'm going crazy waiting to take a test.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo