Community post

Discussion

FM2B TTC#1 Onto Eposide 2

View Full Post

FUTURE MOMMIES-2-BE

Are you TTC #1? Do you often feel like there isn't a place you can go to where you feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever it is your going through without Mommies TTC #2+ is breathing down the forum boards with the woes of motherhood and TTC? Well, we ladies feel this way. That's why we want you to share with us and join our team! We share our TTC emotions, problems, joys, hopes, fears, dreams...name it, we share it. We have all kinds of mommies2Be, just starting TTC, making their one year mark, over the one year mark, etc. We are very open and welcome ALL Future Mommies2Be. We even wanna keep our new pregnant mommies since they are our cheerleaders now.

We, Future Mommies-2-Be, do not know what its like to be pregnant/carry full term, or to have a baby in our arms. Therefore our journey is completely different by that one aspect and its a big difference.

If this is the place for you please do join us and share along in the TTC Journey to becoming a MOMMY!
Name/Nickname:
Cycles trying:
Cycle length:
About your journey so far:

If you would like to read our previous forum here is the link: http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5423

User image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 291 Replies | Last Page

im gonna wait to get excited til i get another test. but so far i think its a bfp

User Image User Image

12 years ago

greekmum i know right??? i don't think he knows what he's supposed to be looking for.

woozle that sure looks like a BFP to me!!

i'm praying for all the rest of you to get yours soon! and why isn't my doctor calling me?! doesn't she realize i need to know RIGHT NOW - haha - ugh!

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

took another test and it was faint i dont understand why it was darker earlier than now?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Congrads, I'm sure that both of thoses tests are BFP's!
No AF yet, and no cramps or spotting.
I an itching to test, keep looking at the box everytime I go to the loo, but I know I should wait until the morning.
BBs are very heavy still and I'm sleeping more.
After everyone gets their BFP's, how long before you let the cat out of the bag? DH and I can't decide!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

woozle could just be your urine was more diluted the second time around. i wouldn't worry about it so much. they say the most concentrated is your first morning urine, so try again tomorrow or wednesday morning (i know i'm having to hold myself back from testing constantly!! it's hard!)

BFP 11/2011; missed m/c 12/2012; D&C 1/2012. Surgery to remove fibroids 4/2012. Trying again 7/2012~ --------- I'm on a quest to live life as if every day were vacation. Follow my journey at http://summerandsundays.com

12 years ago

it is hard only reason it took so long to test this week is because i stayed away from the computer and was doing things to take my mind off it. And for some reason i picked today to test. If in fact I am preggers Im gonna wait til my 2nd trimester because with my last preg i told everyone the day i went to the doctor and confirmed it a month later i had to go back and explain to everyone i told i was not preg anymore. So I hope I am. Gonna test in the morning as soon as i get up and pray it is also a BFP.... Goodnight ladies. Hope for some more BFPs tomorrow.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

oh and max i havent had any symptoms of pregancy. Only headaches and heart burn but nothing else and im due to af the 23rd. I always get results 2 days before. With my last preg i found out via hpt on the 21st of august and today is the 21st of Nov lol....ANd waiting to tell everyone is totally up to you, Some say they would wait til they were 12 weeks.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

my fingers and toes are crossed for your wozzle. This month I've had:
excessive saliva
swollen and sore bbs/nipps/areolas
more pronounced veins and more appearing every day
huge appitite for bread and water
off coffee, sweet things, salty things and broccoli
very short with DH and DN
heachaches for 5 days in a row
sleepy (napping 2 times a day for 1hr each time)
nausea
can smell everything more.
1 blob brown discharge on 11/12DPO

AF didn't show up today so I'm hoping she missed her flight. We're testing in the morning, it feels like Christmas Eve atm, just waiting for the special present. Off to doc tomorrow if we get BFP on test.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Woozle,

Beca, I know how you feel. Seeing all these s is breaking my heart because I was so positive I was going to be having mine this last cycle knowing my luck since I started this group I'll be the last to get one.

I'm so happy to be seeing so many s.

User image

12 years ago • Post starter

it was in fact i had a bfp this morning but light pink line compared to yesterdays. gonna get some more tests today, cant get in to doctor til 28. soooo im gonna be a nerveous wreck all week. I just hope its not chemical. what exactly is a chemical preg?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo