Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

View Full Post

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

131 - 140 of 198 Replies | Last Page

I'm on CD 13 and the fertility monitor shows today as my 1st High Fertility day. CD 1-12 were all low. I read that I could have up to 5 High Fertility days before I actually get a Peak Fertility so I'm excited the monitor finally moved! I'm feeling really good about this month! Lots of Baby Dust to all!!!

10 years ago

Hi!
so, i am on cycle day 28 of a 33 day cycle and i think im on 6 or 7 dpo. this morning when i wiped i had very dark brown discharge. im feeling so confused because last month i had no spotting and again this month i have on and off and now this. acc to the researh it can be implantation..but i dont want to get excited. guess i will be able to tell for sure on or around christmas whether we receioved the biggest gift or not. so glad the OV monitor is working for you J!

10 years ago • Post starter

It's so crazy how month to month your cycle can be so different. Well dear, hopefully Santa will be good to you this year :) I'm really hoping one (or more) of us from this group have suprise news in December!!

10 years ago

I'm on cd12 and bd EOD . I have had 2 patches of new cm and its when I wipe but when I check around my cervix its creamy ..I am so confused , my temp has been up and down kinda and not using opks this time to relieve some pressure .. But on to u ladies , it could be implantation bleeding , wouldn't that be great ..gl fx ..

10 years ago

Hey everyone! I'm 1 dpo today! Hopefully December is my month!!
Any updates? Hopefully December is everyone else's month too!!
Y'all ready for Christmas?? GL to all!!

10 years ago

December is not my month [sad] but good luck to you all, and have a blessed Christmas! [heart]

Sorry to hear that but there's always January!!
Merry Christmas to my CTP friends! May all of you have a great & joyful day!

10 years ago

Well ladies I'm very happy to report that I'm 14 dpo today and I got my BFP!!!! I'm extremely excited! I ovulated on the 21st so I'm only a couple weeks so it's really early to be comfortable but FINALLY the pregnancy test showed "pregnant". I know this can be pricey but I HIGHLY recommend getting a fertility monitor. It worked for me in one month after almost a year of trying and worked for my friend in two months after almost two years of trying!
Well how's everyone doing? Any news? Hope this will be a good new year for everyone!!
Sending PLENTY baby dust to you ladies!!!

10 years ago

this is the first month i didnt use opks and af came today . cd1 . congrats on the bfp .. u deserve it ..

10 years ago

Congrats Jen! wow! you are the third person to fall preggies this holiday, two of my very good friends too...and my hubby's brother became a dad today. i wish i could afford a monitor, maybe in a few months. x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo