Community post

Discussion

ttw!!!!!

View Full Post

Hey ladies anybody else on there tww I'm 6dpo and wanted to swap symptoms see what you are all experiencing :)User Image

100 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

91 - 100 of 100 Replies

Hey Heather!I. Welcome to the world of crazy
I am soooo confused with all these tests so given up testing till Thursday see what happens when af is suppose to knock, not bad day today bad back ache and diarrhoea but nothing much else,
2 years wow that's a long time!! I must admit I catch easily this is our first "planned baby lol. First was from missing the pill on a weekend.away (forgot to pack it) 2nd was when I met my current partner first time we dis the deed the condom split!!! So within 3 weeks off beinging together I was pregnant!!! Saying that tho we have been together nearly 5 years so something is right lol
I have all my fingers n toes crossed for all of u ladies I'll let u all no on Thursday what happens and then hopefully my symptoms can help u ladies :D

10 years ago • Post starter

Ladies about to get in bath and was.checking cm and there is Brown blood not a great deal just smallish spots but only when checking ,,, af due in two days any thoughts????

kdolphin, I think you're in the clear... you've already gotten several confirmed BFP's right? Are you going to your dr. to have beta testing done?

Today I'm 12dpo, temps still up, crampy the last couple of days, on and off leaky feeling, and super sore boobs.

I have taken two tests and both were BFN (9 and 11 dpo) but they were cheapie cheap cheap tests which after reading reviews on them, I'm not thinking they sound so reliable. I'm going to test tomorrow or Thursday with a FRER.

At this point, I'm so ready to be out of the TWW! I just want to know what's going on down there and figure out the next step!!

How are y'all doing?

Kate the Great

10 years ago

I can't accept it until af day :/ my mind won't settle till that doesn't appear :
, wondered what the bleeding was?

How we all doing ladies?

Hey hun I am just waiting for the wicked witch to come... Nips like razor blades been in my bra can't touch them.. Should be here any day now.... How is everyone? Xx

10 years ago

I know what you mean Karlou! I was so sure I ovulated because I was charting my CM...I found the ovulation strips to be quite useless because they never really went dark enough, but they did get darker...so I just used the CM as the sure fire sign that I was O...

But now Im not so sure...And this wait is killing me! Today according to my calculations I am 10DPO...and Im feeling heaps of symptoms but I never charted before so I cant be sure that they aren't just PMS symptoms.

Ive ben suffering consistent gas and diarrhoea for the last few days. Yesterday I felt a bit crampy in the evening and developed a stuffy nose out of now where! This morning slight tenderness in the boobs but nothing too bad.

Hopefully all our questions will be answered for the POSITIVE in the next few days!

Baby Dust Everybody!

10 years ago

I hate being in limbo and that's what it feels like atm... well we will soon find out good luck hunni I got everything crossed for you xx

10 years ago

32 year old
ovulation 25-04 or 26-04 OPK + both days

DPO 0
DPO 1 no symptoms no nothing
DPO 2 1 no symptoms no nothing
DPO 3 tired in a manner i had to have a nap (never have naps), gassy
DPO 4 tired cant wait to go home and skeep, need to pee in nearly every hour, gassy, lower stomach is aching menstruation pains alike, unhealthy appetite, emptied the whole canteen today.

As being realistic, most likely nasty case of PMS :S

10 years ago

Lol I have had a werid month this month hun so much so that symptom spotting seems to be all a blur lol.

1dpo..
Abdomen Cramps (Like PMS/AF)
Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Head: Sore Throat
Head: Stuffy Nose

2-10 dpo
pretty much the same all these days...
Abdomen: Cramps (Like PMS/AF)
Back & Legs: Backache
Chest: Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Head: Dry Mouth/Increased Thirst
Head: Strange/Metallic Taste in Mouth

11dpo
Had really bad cramping last night [painful] woke me up and then mild cramping this morning and afternoon, went to toilet wiped and had pink stain...AF due in 2 days I think she is coming early this month.

good luck to you though hun keep us informed xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo