Legomymego34 3 days ago
5 weeks today. Beta at 19dpo was only 61. 2nd beta in an hr. I will update result this evening hopefully. If it was a chemical/misscarriage why are they not getting lighter and only staying the same?
Update2nd beta 67. Went up 7 points. Nurse called and said they want to keep me on progesterone and do another redraw on Monday to confirm my situation one way or another. In a way I just want to stop my supplements and let it happen instead of dragging it out another 4 days.
Legomymego34 2 days ago
Still waiting but I know it cant be any higher because line on Frer is getting lighter.