Posts by mrsthomas08

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Clearblue digital with weeks estimator???

when did your clearblue test out you passed the 1+2 mark? I am 15dpo and Its still saying that. My last oregna ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

New choice/baby progression?

Anyone have any progression photos of the new choice brand from 20dpo+? My line is still very dark but not rea ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Back pain?

I am very worried that the back pain I am having is going to result in a miscarriage. I have had a successful ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone have any preseed success stories?

This cycle I am trying low dose asprin and also preseed! I am finding out the problem really isn't me getting ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Chemical?? Please help!?!?

Today I am 16dpo and this morning I took a test with fmu. The lines were barely there, I'm talking squinters. ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Pregnant with rainbow baby!---- but so scared!

In June I was pregnant with what would of been my second baby. It took a year to get pregnant with my son and ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Bumpy cervix opening 7dpo

Hi! I am 7dpo and today I checked my cervix just for the fun of it! Today it was very unusual. It was bumpy on ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Wondfo pregnancy tests? When did you test?

Tell me your experience with them? How early did you test? Evap lines? When did you get a bfp? I have bought s ...

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

How many days do you usually get a positive test result on a opk?

I have now gotten three strong positive test results on three opk's. I took one september 8th at around 2:00pm ...

7 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Anyone know the sensitivity of a frer 6 days sooner pregnancy test? I am just curious?

TTc baby number 2. 10dpo negative tests so far!

3 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago