Posts by MommaSpike

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

HELP!! 4 days of positive OPKs, when did I ovulate?

AF came on Oct. 30th when she was due, but she only lasted 2 full days (typically she stays a full 7) and was ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Has anyone had a BFN at 12 DPO but later got a BFP? Losing hope.....

I have been testing since 10 DPO all tests have been BFN, used internet dip test strips as well as yesterday a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sitting here in tears, anyone get get a BFP after negative blood work?

I was having extremely bad back pain for two days (8 & 9 dpo) I called my doctor because of my history of ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

2 days of OPK positives, but need Help determining if I ovulated or not.

After my cycle starting off odd and being confused as to what do consider CD1, I went out on a whim and purcha ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

My CP seems to be opposite, is anyone else like this?

When I first began checking my CP about 3-4 weeks ago my CP was high, firm, and closed. As days progressed it ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Need charting help, should I start a new cycle or no?

I began spotting on September 1, it would last about an hour or two and stop. It was like that on the 1st, no ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

20 days post mirena removal and confused, HELP!

I just had my Mirena removed on Aug. 15 read multiple things online about mirena crash and horrible bleeding a ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation & BBT Chart

I am very new to all of this, I was just married on August 4th and since deciding to TTC I had my Mirena remov ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else find this all confusing?

I recently got married and my husband and I decided we wanted to TTC right away, so the 15th of August I went ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

1 week past IUD removal completely confused!

On August 15th I went to see my doctor and had my mirena removed, I then began looking for ways online to trac ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago