Posts by rtcrbn

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Update, for those that have asked

I have filed for divorce and my husband has moved to another state. My TTC journey is over. I doubt that I w ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

The end

AF came today and I do believe that this is the end of my TTC journey. DH packed up and left Friday, says he' ...

10 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

15 DPO, no AF???

Is there anyone out there that has been in this sutuation and still been pregnant? Is there any reason for me ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Look at my chart please?

I'm 15 DPO. My LP has always been 13 days. My temps are still up and still having a lot of soreness in my bb ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD23, 11DPO. Out this month

Last night I thought I *might* have had the slightest BFP. I didn't mention it at all though, I didn't want D ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD19, 6DPO

A tiny bit of brown CM last night and some very noticeable cramp-type pain near my right ovary this morning. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Low Post-O BBT

My temps don't seem to rise much after O. Why could this be?

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD22, 9DPO-MEN!!

I broke down and tested this morning. I keep having so many dreams about finally getting that BFP that I had ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Cd 15, 2DPO: Research, and Staying Positive!

Not a lot going on at 2DPO, but I thought I would share our BD timing this month. We used the 'Sperm Meets Eg ...

5 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

CD 18, 5DPO

ERMERGERD! 10 more days until AF is expected. How do you ladies help pass the time in the TWW? I feel like ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago