Posts by ashhh2007

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

I have really sore nose...could this be a symptom?

Im about 6 or 7 dpo today. Since Sat (4/5 dpo), the inside of my nose has been really really sore (inside lef ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Yellow cm as symptom??

I just noticed some yellow cm/discharge on my pantyliner. What causes this? Could this be a pregnancy symptom ...

5 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Success story

OMG!!! Got our bfp while on a break!!

Me and dh started trying in jan of this year and we decided to take a break in may due to stress. I started go ...

0 Comments      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Could this have been implantation spotting?

On fri the 30th (5dpo), my bbt was 98.23 and i had alot of yellow stretchy mucous and looked just like fertile ...

24 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

HELP!! MY BBT DROPPED TWICE....

My bbts this month are really confusing and i need some serious advice.....On May 22nd (cd 11): no bbt, me and ...

4 Answers     1    

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Wierd question.....What color does cm turn to when dry??

Sorry about this question (tmi).....When cm dries, what color is it supposed to be? For example, I have been w ...

3 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Light pink ewcm on cd11.....ovulation?

On sat (cycle day 11and no bbt), me and hubby bd around 5 am....when i woke up at 8:30 i noticed some pink in ...

2 Answers      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Are these symptoms good? BBT decreased....bad sign??

Im 10dpo and my symptoms have been: was gassy for 3 days, increased cm....was thick and creamy....past 2 days ...

5 Answers      

Latest 14 years ago

Question

Help!! I dont understand my BBT!

I am really condfused about reading and understanding my bbt. my temp so far shown usual temp to be 97.4ish -9 ...

3 Answers      

Latest 14 years ago

Question

Ok...I had a pos opk yesterday evening. Not sure when o day is and not sure if bd days will help

I had a pos opk yesterday evening and i had alot of cramps/pressure yesterday but the most of them were last n ...

7 Answers      

Latest 14 years ago