Posts by MusicMommy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

6dpo, implantation spotting?

Hi everyone, I am currently 6dpo. Today I noticed a very very small pink spot on my liner. It wasn't much at a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

New here, 1dpo, testing around June 1st?

Hi all I'm new to the site. According to the ovulation calculator I was supposed to ovulate yesterday Wednesda ...

9 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Need advice on reading my BBT chart?

Hi everyone, not sure where to post this. This is my first month charting and I am now in the TWW. However, I ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Help reading BBT chart please?

Hi everyone, not sure where to post this. This is my first month charting and I am now in the TWW. However, I ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Confused, ewcm/opk+, temp rises days after ov symptoms are

Hi everyone, I am confused on how to read my chart. I'm starting to think we may have lost our chance to conce ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Temp rise but BBT chart saying no ovulation indicated?

Hi I was wondering why my temp rose and my chart shows the 2 different rises since predicted ovulation day, bu ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

ewcm negative opk?

Hi everyone, dh and I are trying for #3 this cycle. I am on cd 9, and just noticed I am starting to have ewcm ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Want to test 10dpo, which brand is best?

I read First Response can detect pregnancy 6 days before missed af. With my other 2 pregnancies I waited til d ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

When to test, before or after missed af? What are your experiences?

Hi, I am due for af around June 6th, day 28. Lately I've been getting af around day 27 though. One month it ev ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Trying for #3

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site. My hubby and I decided to start trying for baby #3 this month. I'm still get ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago