Posts by Dannyloo20

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Don't loose hope !! Please read !!

So I got my BFP on 10dpo after 5 months of trying for baby #3 !! I just wanna tell you my story ... So aft ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

5DPO !! Anyone with me ?

Curious to see who else is 5dpo and how there feeling and what symptoms you have ??

18 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Febuary 28th 10dpo

Possible implantation last night had small throbbing sensation in right ovary with pulling and tugs not painfu ...

1 Comment      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Implantation?? Please help !!

I had like a AF full cramp in bottom centre of my back today almost like a firm push on my back that hung arou ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Implantation experience?? Please help !!!

I've had a dull backache for about 1-2 hours today with a few twinges in lower tummy now completely gone I'm 9 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Febuary 27th 9DPO

Has a pretty vivid dream that my AF arrived and it was so real woke up realising it was just a dream haha and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Febuary 26th 2015 8dpo

So I woke up with a heavy feeling in my lower tummy and a not of pressure in my lady parts ! Very gassy today ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

25th Febuary 2015 7DPO

Woke up feeling a bit off again lower belly is tender and mild cramping in lower back belly feels bruised and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

24th Febuary 2015 6DPO

Woke up and my whole tummy feels bruised boobs a little sore Cervix medium wet but deffo has dried up since la ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

CM checkers !!!

I'm 3dpo and I keep getting thin milky cm with odd blobs of yellow cm I always feel damp my cervix is high and ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago