Posts by prettyflower34

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

For those of you over 40

Just wanted to give hope to all of you ladies out there over 40 trying to conceive. I am 43 and conceived na ...

4 Comments     2    

Latest 3 months ago

Information

Got Sneak Peek Results Today!!

Just got my Sneak Peek DNA results today and it’s a boy! I have two daughters so this a dream to me.

2 Comments     2    

Latest 3 months ago

Advertisement

Question

FRER's coming out of the box with shadow lines

So I took a few frer's the other day and kept getting this line within the time frame that wasn't pink, but wa ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 months ago

Journal

17 DPO - 3 Days Late

I can feel AF on her way, just a waiting game now. Not sure why it was late but have taken four test and all ...

0 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

16 DPO - Two days late / Let it go

Why am I still writing this? Got two negatives yesterday so I'm out right? Still feeling some lower pelvic f ...

0 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

13 DPO with slight symptoms and still breastfeeding. What are the odds is being pregnant again?

Ok, my lo is 13 months now and have been having a regular cycle since she was about 5 months. Dh and I are not ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

20 DPO / 4 weeks 6 Days + HCG Updates + Ultrasound

Took quantitative HCG test yesterday, now waiting to get the numbers. Must be at least over 2k as I got a 3+ ...

2 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

13 DPO

Getting healthy positives, have stopped testing at this point. Have appointment in 7 weeks for first prenatal. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

10 DPO

Got a pretty healthy positive on frer yesterday and today it is lighter (12 hour difference). I know from my c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

9 DPO

Got faint positive on Frer and Pregnancy 1-2 weeks on Clear Blue yesterday at 8 DPO. Still getting negatives o ...

0 Comments      

Latest 5 years ago