Posts by prettyflower34

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

HCG not did not double - do I still have a chance?

Had 3 beta hcg tests done 48 hours apart. The results were: 15, 38, 64. The last one only rose by 68%. Do I ...

0 Answers     1  Laugh 1  

Latest 5 months ago

Question

Clear Blue Pink Dye

Has anyone had any luck with these? The line came up with a few minutes, but I can’t say it’s pink ...

0 Answers      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

What the heck is up with frer?

I have been getting barely there /possible evap looking results over the last 3 days. Have they changed their ...

3 Replies     1    

Latest 2 years ago

Information

Got Sneak Peek Results Today!!

Just got my Sneak Peek DNA results today and it’s a boy! I have two daughters so this a dream to me.

2 Comments     2    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

13 DPO with slight symptoms and still breastfeeding. What are the odds is being pregnant again?

Ok, my lo is 13 months now and have been having a regular cycle since she was about 5 months. Dh and I are not ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Anyone getting evap lines on Fairhaven's BFP Hpt? Been getting for 3days, now 9 dpo

At first I was getting this evap line at the end of the 10min max for this test. Btw, this is the Hpt test you ...

15 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages