Posts by 1988mummy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Anyone got pregnant when hd has a verily low sperm count?

Hi ladies, I'm very confused as me and my dh had a baby boy who's is now one through fertility treatment as my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Advice please.. Confused?!

Hi, I have regular 28 day cycles and in April I'm unsure when my period was as I had a lot going on and I thou ...

2 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Question

When do I use a HPT?

I'm 2 weeks late and unsure when to test I'm scared to test if anything please help xx

4 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

When do you think it's ok to do a test? I'm 2 weeks late

Hi ladies, when do you think it's ok to take a pregnancy test? I'm around 2 weeks late, iv always had regular ...

3 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

11 weeks pregnant.. How to explain your pregnant to. 4yr old

Well I'm a 11 weeks pregnant and having my 12 week scan on the 1st November and would like to know how to expl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

18weeks pregnant!! :D

It's been a while since I was on here so I thought I update lol well I'm 18 weeks now and everything is going ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

9weeks pregnant and already showing :-) lol

Hi ladies, congratulations getting your BFP!! I was just wondering if any of u ladies have already starting sh ...

7 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

12+5 weeks pregnant

Well I had my 12week scan and it was soo special I nearly cried lol my partner nearly cried we both were fight ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

9weeks pregnant :D

Well these past few weeks have flown by already lol it's another 3weeks till we see our little miracle :) both ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6weeks pregnant :)

Well alots gone on the past week lol iv been put in high dependancy with me having epilepsy and I had another ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago