Posts by POAStick-aholic

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Positive OPK cycle day 10?

This is my first month with OPK's, I am using Clear Blue Easy digital, and at cycle day 10 today, I got my fir ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Once more, with feeling!

Well, AF came today. I was surprised, but not because I didn't get pregnant. It's surprised me because the fir ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What are your experiences with Wondflo dip strips?

This is the first time I have ordered and used Wondflo tests. I typically buy the super early detection pregna ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I was hoping some of you ladies that have had a loss on the TTC journey would mind talking to me?

We had our BFP, and I carried, labored and delivered our beautiful baby girl. Serra was born silently, Septemb ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can we talk cervical mucus?

Good. I'm not one of those women that has the dedication to get to know her cycle in deapthly. I wish I was, b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What is the earliest you've gotten a positive home pregnancy test?

What cycle day, or dpo is the earliest you have received an actually positive test, even faint, as long as a t ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Let the games begin! Again.

When I was in my 20's there was no one more welcome to a party than Auntie Flo, but she's like the houseguest ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Took a FRER today

As soon as I POAS the line started forming. It's light but it's there. Am I actually pregnant? Was the sevente ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

NEW HPT out! Please weigh in here, ladies

i took two internet cheapies today. FMU had a light second line that went away after a couple hours. I didn't ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Still no AF for me at 19dpo

Here I am, still no AF. Last night, before bed for over an hour I had the worst cramps. Kind of like it was wh ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago