Posts by mrs.martin1922

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

First Time Spotting?

This was awkward to me, kind of started to freak out because of a half of a yr of ttc was not successful so de ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Whats going on???

Hey ladies! Im 15dpo. Yesterday AF was espected but she did not arrive. Yesterday i was experiencing mild cram ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Am i out this month?

Well im especting my AF today but i have not received it but i am having dull and mild cramps and backaches. D ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

No symptoms...

Im 12dpo and at 10dpo i stop having tender breast backaches etc. Have anybody had no symptoms and still got a ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Should i still have hope?

Im 11dpo and took a hcg test this morning and got a bfn. Do you ladies think i tested too early. And is there ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Sore belly button? WEIRD

Hey ladies. Happy mothers day to the mother. Im ttc my 1. Im 9dpo and today my belly button got sooo tender an ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

CM in urine???

Hi ladies, im 7dpo and pretty excited. I really havent had any symptoms but breast pain, mild cramps, and back ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

positive opt 3 days in a row

This is 3rd mnth trying to conceive. I am 20 and my fiance is 19. We started testing for ovulation since may 1 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages