Posts by jodiem

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

it worked!? Or coincidence?

Well my last entry was me saying goodbye for a while as the stress of TTC had got me bad and I decided I neede ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Curse that Aunt Flow!!

Just when you think you've sent her packing for nine months, she comes back with a vengence!!! I feel suprisi ...

4 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Going to take a month off...

Ive decided to bin the OPK'S for now... Im not going to track symptom etc.. I wont be able to if i don't know ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

The latest dpo anyone has had before a BFP?!

Basically, my hopes are fading - I'm 14dpo today and havent done a pregnancy test as i ran out! But i did one ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TWW symptoms. Anyone else??

I am 4DPO today and have woken up feeling fine etc except for one thing.. You know before or on the day that A ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

reassurance needed!

Hello =] Basically, I'm wondering how many people have got pregnant even though they havent BD'd on the actu ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Miscarried =[

I should be 4 weeks 5 days pregnant, but last night i had some bleeding and this morning even more and it's ba ...

9 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Scan's after M/C

Just wondering what happens exactly when you go for a scan after a miscarriage. I'm going on Monday to mak ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Positive OPK'S

My miscarriage started on Thursday 10th May but on the evening and not very much blood.. so i took the next da ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

TTC after Loss

I was just wondering if there's a certain time period that you have to wait before you try to conceive again a ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago