Posts by ashleynicole

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Help please!

My period came on August 21 & lasted 6 days. According to FF, I was to ovulate on the 3rd (Thursday), but ...

1 Answer      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Ovulate early?

My period started on August 21, and yesterday I was having some cramping, left side only. This morning theres ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Stopping Sprintec?

I've stopped my Sprintec, and I believe I'm having some side effects from stopping. My period stopped on Thurs ...

0 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Good progression of lines?

Ok my first hpt on sat the 9th was really faint, really difficult to see. Then on the 11th it was really dark, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

23 yrs old, hot flashes? preg symptom?

I am 23 years old, have been TTC #2 for about 2 years. I've had two m/c, 04/06/2011 & 04/19/2012. Past afs ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Whats going on?

My cycles are usually between 21 & 27 days.. so why am I on CD 28? I've been nauseated since LAST WEDNESDA ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Advice, please?

I had a m/c on 04/19/2012 and AF showed on 05/20/2012. I have been having headaches every day since AF showed, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Is it possible?

I know I shouldn't be getting hopeful, and that my cycles probably screwed up from the miscarriage and whateve ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Send sticky dust this way! Please??

I have had 3 positive pregnancy tests so far! So thats 3/3 tests! I'm scared that of the possibility of anothe ...

5 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

My poor boobies! Anyone else about 19/20 DPO like this?

They're so sore to the point it feels like they did after I had my daughter and they were engorged! I hate you ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago