Posts by angrybird121

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Foaming Bleach Pregnancy Test?

I read online that if you put a little bleach in a cup and pee in it, it will foam if you are pregnant and if ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

16 DPO many symptoms

Increased appetite, getting up to pee every hour to an hour and a half, very dull cramping in my abdomen and p ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So far so good

Woke up this morning and AF's still not here. I am very happy. :o)

4 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

TTC #1 - cycle buddies

TTC #1! Ovulated: March 22nd, 14 DPO, CD 30, LMP: March 7th-10th AF due today anyone with me and want to be cy ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could I be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? My partner and I have been TTC #1 for at least 5 months now (probably a lot longer than t ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Still waiting and watching

Yay! :o) Getting excited. Don't want to work myself up too much then be disappointed in the end. Wish me luck!

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Getting anxious....

Everyday I get tempted more and more to just go ahead and take a test...! I'm 15 DPO and still no AF. :o) Woul ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Day 3.

Woke up this morning. My body is sore and my throat is extremely dry! I need to start getting dressed I was s ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Still no AF.

The when to test tool says I should be able to get an accurate result between today and Sunday. Too bad I won' ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Cycle buddies?

TTC #1 looking for a cycle buddy to discuss symptoms with...? I ovulated on March 22nd, I am now 14 DPO.

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago