Posts by luv2luvu

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

CoQ10

5+ years TTC #1 for DH... Grasping at straws after several mc's & cp's... I would appreciate any info ...

11 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Just checking in :)

It has been 201 days since I quit tracking & ya know what? I do NOT miss the bazillions of supplements or ...

0 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Just popping in...

Wanted to say that I'm thinking of you ladies... I hope that you all get blaring BFP's & have a happy &a ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Finally at peace with letting go, after nearly 6 years...

Just realized that I've officially been on CTP for over 2 years... I'm so thankful for all of the ladies her ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 2:

Started bleeding yesterday, so I stopped the ProGest...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 25:

Due to stop ProGest tomorrow(Tuesday), so I can start a new cycle... I've been getting minor pinches from en ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I feel like a lunatic...

Dh & I are finding it extremely difficult to cope with the fact that surrogacy may be our only option to g ...

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

CD 14:

So far it seems that the ProGest is doing a fantastic job of suppressing O... I had started getting EWCM &am ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Blood types...

I am A- & we just found out that dh is B+...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

TTC is on hold...

In 3 days, I will begin starving this wretched endo of it's abundant supply of food (bad estrogen)... I will ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago