Posts by firsttime mommy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Gonal F, Ovidrel , IUI success stories

Hi Everyone, I'm on my 8th try of ttc. This try our doc wants us to try Gonal F , ovidrel and IUI ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cm = BFP?

I had my IUI on Sept. 30th 2012. Starting on 10/5 I starting getting creamy cm and lotion like cm , but for t ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Trying to stay positive

I found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Everything was going good untill today. I had bloodwork and my hcg numbers ...

8 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovidrel how long does it stay in your system?

I took femara days 3-7 , Ovidrel HCG 250 on July 9th 2012, I'm pretty sure I ovulated on 11th (Day of IUI). T ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Back 2 back IUI's HCG shot

My husband wants to try double IUI's this cycle so the dr suggested that we try the HCG trigger shot along wi ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Back 2 back IUI's

Would any of you mind/care to share your stories, especially those of you who had success after multiple IUIs. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Sperm count

I had my 2nd IUI this morning. Hubby had 8 million sperm with 75% mobillity . I was on femara 5mg days 3-7. I ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

33.5 mm follice

I went to the dr. for my 1st ultrasound . My follicle was 20mm . I had my IUI on 5/15/12 and my follicle was 3 ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Praying this is our month

Ultrasound today . 8 inch thick lining , 24 mm follicle on my right side. Start "O" testing today. H ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Quitting smoking

My husband quit smoking almost 2 weeks ago. I know it hasn't been that long yet. I'm super proud of him. How ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago