Posts by monicajoy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

light pink spotting

I am on cycle day 26. My cycles are often 35 to 40 days. After BD the last 3 days I have had light pink spotti ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Scared of getting a negative!

I'm 15dpo and trying to decide if I should go test now or wait for morn. So scared I will get a neg! I had sor ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

So impatient!!!

Still getting bfns! I have used 3 this cycle already. 2 I new where to early but just gave it a try. Tried thi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

fluttering pain??? What is it?

So I have this fluttering pain right at the bottom of my left rib cage. I should be ovulating now. Is that wer ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Why do I keep spotting???

So I am on cycle day 12 and suppose to be ov anyday here. For some reason I keep having light pink spotting af ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone had this????

So I have been feeling like I am getting a uti and yet I never get it. Been drinking lots also. Some say that ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Kinda wonder whats up

I am on cycle day 8 and have been having a bit of light pink bleeding which makes no since because if it was s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

Waiting to ovulate

Waiting to ovulate. Cant wait to try for a babe again! Been having a bit of light pink bleeding for some reaso ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Not AGAIN!

:cry: Got my:period: And here I was so sure this was my month. I hate even telling my husband all my signs cuz ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

down

Here I was so sure I was preg. Even had spotting and woke up sunday morn and had gotten my period:( Had major ...

1 Comment      

Latest 12 years ago