Posts by randalia25

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Birth control pill

Hi everyone I've been on this site almost 8 years crazy! I know this site is all about getting pregnant but ri ...

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Spotting again this month

I posted before but this is the second time this month I've been spotting it's old blood this time when I wipe ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pms or pregnant?

So I spotted for a day or two about two weeks ago just noticed when wiping. Now this week I've got front and b ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

second trimester

Im finally in my second trimester! Im now 14w 5d now it feels like its going quick can't wait till june to fin ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

first pregnancy af was due jan 27th 2012 need buddy

In need of a cycle buddy or many of them af was due jan 27th jist wanna be able to connect with women on sympt ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

ultrasound

Had my first ultrasound today was amazing to see my peanut so darn tiny! Doctor said everything looks good and ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

due nov 2nd?

Ladies due nov 2nd let's be cycle buddies:baby_angel: :whistle: :smile_2:

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

my bf told his mom!

Today 3-9-12 my bf told his mom and she is not very happy about it. Then he told her he is moving out in the n ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

the day i told my dad

I told my dad on 3-8-12 as soon as he walked in the door i said dad i have tp tell you something and your not ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

conceived feb 10th anyone?

:sticky_vibes: Need cycle buddies! With a last period of jan 27 2012

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago