Posts by ilovebabies82

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Kinda sad

I just want to get pregnant. Its like I am having the hardest time. Maybe if I don't think about it maybe it w ...

1 Reply      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

Wish me luck

My husband and I are trying again for a baby. We need all the positive thoughtsand prayers we can get. I love ...

5 Replies     1    

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Confused

Hi ladies. I was wondering if any of you took a cheap test and got a faint positive but a negative on a test t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Journal

Kind of sad.....

Im 22 weeks pregnant and tired of smiling to keep from crying. I am having a little girl after having 3 boys. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Symptoms

What symptoms are you having ladies? Only one I have that lets me know I am pregnant is I stay hungry all the ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

ughhh

Iam 5 weeks and 3 days and I cramp quite often if Im on my feet too long. Its not bad cramping, but I can bare ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Symptomless

Im 5 weeks along. I was wondering if any of you ladies were early in your pregnancies and didn't have any symp ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Any of you ladies at 4 weeks pregnant been super hungry?

I am 4 weeks 2 days and I stay hungry ALOT! Lol I am sleepy a lot as well. Other than that I have any other s ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

achy and preggo!

It is now day 99 of my pregnancy. We found out that it is a girl and Im so happy. I started to feel the little ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Have any of you taken progesterone pills or baby aspirin and had bleeding but healthy pregnancies?

My doctor put me on progesterone to keep me from miscarrying and baby aspirin to thin my blood out. I heard th ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago