Posts by bemo1234

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

January/ February 2014 IVF Cycles Buddies.

Hello ladies, After 2 1/2 years TTC and been diagnosed with " unexplained infertility".We are le ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

God is Able.

Praying for a Valentine's BFP present! Testing on the 14 th. Keep me on your prayer :)

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Clomid, Soft cup and Pree seed Combo !

I'm CD 12 today, since I took clomid can't really pinpoint ovulation. But I'm usually a 26 days length. So le ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Christmas day tester or around chritmas day. Please join!

All I want for christmas is a BFP, testing on christmas eve! Keep me in your prayers ladies and I'm doing the ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Counting down!!!

Took clomid days 3/7 and have a 26 days cycles length. Since Clomid can make your periods late I'm planing on ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Advertisement

Discussion

6 DPO and Cramping!

For the first time this cycle i used a OPK, and got a smilie face rigth on CD 13. Started testing CD9 and the ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

3 days late and BFN test, took Clomid 3-7

Hello Ladies, To those of you who got a BFP on clomiid, never been that late that will be my first time and f ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

All i want for my B Day is two line. May 10

Hi, i am on CD 2 been trying for 8 cycles been married since August of last year, and no luck on being pregnan ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Clomid and male factor!?!

Hello ladies, This is my first round on clomid day 3 to 7 at 50 mg. I'll be taking the last pill tonigth, ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago