Posts by risa1313

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

early signs? help

hello all. i am currently 2 dpo and for some reason i can't touch my nipples. they are huge and hurt . i al ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Afraid of miscarriage.

Hello ladies. Hope everyone is well.i am currently 5 weeks. Last night I had cramps but what I thought were cr ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Dentist and being pregnant

Hello ladies! I need your help. I have a bad tooth ache that is being caused by either a price of my tooth mis ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What is going on!?!

Hello ladies! I am currently in my early stages pregnancy and have a question. I noticed today that my vajay i ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

not sure about dos and donts

hi ladies! i am currently in my early weeks of pregnancy and not sure what to do or not to do. im freaking o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

11dpo and cramping!!!!!

hello ladies!!! i am currently 11dpo and have been cramping for two days now...its a light annoying cramp but ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

can it be?

hello ladies...i posted today saying i had cramps all day, was emotional and breats seem full. i currently st ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

need advice..help

hello ladies. i have been ttc for almost a year and i am finally going to a repdo endo. i have had all testin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

need some advice...

hello ladies....i am currently going to a repdo endo because it has been 9 months and nothing. i also have on ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

starting to loose hope

hi ladies. my husband and i have been ttc for 6 months now, and so far nothing. i have been to the doc and al ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago