Posts by NefWants1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

12 cycles TTC, how to stay positive??

I am 12 dpo today and I almost don't want to test (i did tho, bfn) thought I might have symptoms but they have ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ovulation breast tenderness, I only get it some months and usually lasts a couple of days.

I am now10 dpo and the pain is still there and sometimes increasing. It is mostly painful on the sides, and my ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I've been ttc for 6 cycles with no luck :( anyone in the same boat?

We only BD on Cd 14 (twice) and on Cd9... I hope that one day did the trick. Trying to keep my head up.... Hop ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone that ended up pg have veins on your lower abdomen appear????

I have been ttc for 4 months. I used opk this cycle and hopefully it works!!! I was changing my clothes a Lil ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Blue veins on plevic area/lower abdomen?????

About 2dpo I noticed very pronounced blue veins near inside of my hips.... Never had these b4, hoping its a si ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

2dpo and bored

Why does 2dpo have to be so trying? Just want this one more week to fly by!:confused: :confused: :baby_dust:

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does the day of your ovulation change every cycle?

Just wondering if anyone's ovulation day changes every cycle because this was the 1st cycle i tried using opk ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

1st cycle using opk

I have been ttc for 4 months. This cycle I bought some opk on cd11 and the 1st one came up pos right off the b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages