Posts by Airline lounge life

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

6w today :)

So today my little one is about the size of a blueberry - so tiny. So precious. I had the worst dream last nig ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFP! OMG! BFP!

I can't believe it, I'm still in shock! After 25 months ttc we used pre~seed for the first time and it work ...

3 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

5w6d

Wow, I still can't believe it. It feels so unreal, and I have no symptoms still (other than very minor stretch ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Iodine pills?

Today I am 5w6d pregnant and went to the doctor yesterday who has referred me to a midwife (in NZ you have the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

9dpo sore throat

About 5pm last night while I was teaching a class, my throat suddenly got very sore. I think I may be coming d ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

My first EVER faint line!!

Too bad it was on an ovulation test! I think I am about 7dpo today, and I know that DH and I said NO MORE PRE ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Guestimated O-Day -3

Today is 2-3 days before I am due to O (I think). CP is very high, but still firm. CM is watery, but has been ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

High hard cervix around ovulation

I am due to ovulate around now but my cervix is high and hard, normally it is very soft around ovulation time. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

CD 14 dry CM??

Hi, I am CD 14 today and dry as anything. I usually O between CD 13 and 15. I have been creamy the last few ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

No more testing!!

DH and I came to the agreement last night that after 25 months of trying we will not be wasting any more money ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago