Posts by SarahAK

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Some way to differentiate between....

... symptoms of those TTC using fertility aids and those without would be excellent. If there could be so ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

IVF February/March 2012

Hello girls! Just wanted to meet others who have had/are having their IVF done during February/March 2012. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Things to know about IUI..

I've also posted this with a different heading in the taking a break from TTC section. So ladies, after two ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

From IUI to IVF what I've learned what you could help with

So ladies, after two failed IUI's, my husband and I have decided to move to IVF. I would like to share what I' ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

PLEASE REPLY :( Implantation 11dpiui, BFN 15dpiui.. I'm out, right?

AF delayed due to progesterone. Implantation cramps on 11dpiui, BFN on HPTs from 11 - 15dpiui. Should I was ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Using venous blood sample on HPTs.. what do you all think???

So the best HPTs I could get here are the ACON home pregnancy test kit, they come with a little pipette and yo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Basically a question..

How do I follow any comments I've made on any forum topics?

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

11dpiui implantation cramps, no implantation bleeding..?

Has anyone had implantation symptoms on 11dpo (or dpiui)? I got these really strange cramps that made me jump, ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

I know beta is the only reliable thing but... constantly -ve HPTs..

I'm taking cyclogest so I'm not expecting my period any time soon, it should've started today, I'm 14dpiui tod ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

If implantation occurred on 11dpiui, when earliest to test?

I think I implanted on 11dpiui. When is the earliest that a HPT would give an accurate result? I have a be ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago