Posts by adayton

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

The chances of me being pregnant?

Okay so I truly believe I conceived anywhere between march 13th and march 16th! I have had many syptoms, but a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

This may be it!

I honestly think this month is our month. My DH and I have been trying since he got back from his last deploy ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anybody 5DPO?

I am so ANXIOUS!!! No symptoms other then pulling/stretching feeling twice, BUT it was when I moved. This ...

6 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

NEED help, please. What does this look like to you?

I am 6DPO and I ovulated on or about 11/25 or 11/26 but this morning I wanted to test OPK again just for fun a ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Does it effect to Ovulation test???

My husband and I did the BD and then bout 20 minute after I decided to test again to see if my LH surge was an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

TMI- Egg white cervical mucus?

I have been using OPKS every day twice a day, and I have NOT had a clear OPK positive, but have had creamy, wa ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

False positives?

I got a CLEAR positive OPK on November 1st. November 3rd i had light pink CM and then a brown/light pink 3 da ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Ovulation spotting?! Huh!

Okay ladies, so I just wanted to share my experience. This is our 7th cycle trying if you ladies are anything ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

HELP!

ON October 20th I got my first SLIGHT positive listed on my profile! Then I kept getting negatives. On the 21s ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is it normal to have light pink spotting/cm two days after ovulation?!?

So two days ago I got a positive OPK, the next day I tested and the surge was GONE. Well just now I went to wi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago