Posts by Jem71705

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Sore Breast and Vaginal Discharge

Hello everyone, It might sound like a stupid question but I've always heard that you get the strechy thick ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Pink Spotting then Really Thick Yellow Mucus

Hello everyone, My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 4th of december which was 28 days after the fi ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Pink Spotting?

Hello everyone, My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 4th of december which was 28 days after the fi ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pink Spotting?

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pink Spotting?

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Pink Spotting?

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Prenatal Vitamins along with Birth Control Pill?

Hello everyone, I have very irregular periods that can also be very painful. I had blood tests, thyroid an ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Negative urine test at doctors

I went to the doctor yesterday, had my appointment at 6.30pm. She made me wee in a little tube, I didn't reall ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Strange symptoms but negative home pregnancy tests? Am I crazy?

Hello everyone, I had intercourse 17 days ago and since that day, I have been feeling a bit strange. The fol ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages