Posts by krunchie29

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Bikram yoga anyone?

i have done it in the past and was thinking about going again this sunday as part of keeping myself occupied f ...

3 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

Woo Hoo! the Rollercoaster starts up again!

I am on my first official cycle for my first Frozen Embryo Transfer!!!! Natural cycle, no extra drugs required ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

"IVF Retrival" but no transfer option?

i went into My Cycles and TWW to update and foudnt hat while you ve the IVF retrival option, you dont have an ...

0 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Waiting till October...

Due to high levels ofestrogen and large numbers of folicles from my recent IVF treatment, I have to wait two c ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Put on ice!

Got the call yesterday to say that I have to wait for two bleeds before they will do my first transfer. a b ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Every emotion possible!

in the space of two weeks I think I have almost experienced every emotion possible! Firstly, anxiety at the ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

It's My Way or the High Way! (unless you had other plans...)

I always imagined that my period being absent would be cause for celebration and merriment with the implicatio ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Starting IVF for the first time, anyone else?

Afternoon all I have just officially started on my first round of IVF having had a blod test this morning t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

POAS - you will be the death of me!!!

on day 7piui and yes, as normal going insane! soo tempted to take a test but what is the point? of course it w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to IVF I go...

So, not posted in a while so here's my update... Had the scan, all healthy lining and follicles and I even ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago