Posts by cita82

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Unexplained recurrent miscarriages and alloimmunity

I've been meaning to write this forum topic for a long time now. This year I've had two early miscarriages. ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Is 6 weeks pregnant too early for symptoms?!

Well I got a positive blood test and a HPT and according my calculations I should be 6 weeks along. I got my f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Mild pressure and cramps at 19 DPO with BFP?

I recently did the blood test and got 30 hcg. I had minor pink creamy CM at 17DPO. Pink Cm stopped but crampin ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Best time of day to take pregnancy test?

I am 12 DPO and I am trying to wait it out until the day I miss my period to start testing. However I was wond ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can cramping at 6-7 dpo be due to implantation?

I've been experiencing mild cramping, twinges and pinches since yesterday. Currently I am 7DPO. I feel like is ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How long for urine to be at room temperature for an ovulation test?

I am using OPK this cycle to determine when I ovulate. I read on the instructions that urine needs to be at ro ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What should I be careful about for TTC#2 after chemical pregnancy?

I had a chemical pregnancy (early miscarriage) in June. Today I had a doctor's appointment and she gave me the ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How do I stop feeling afraid after a miscarriage?

I had a natural miscarriage 2 weeks ago. My doctor told me to wait one cycle and then start TTC again. I can't ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How soon to start trying after a miscarriage?

This was my first time TTC and I was fortunate to have a positive HPT. Unfortunately I miscarried three days a ...

9 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can I eat before a blood test for pregnancy?

Today I had a positive HPT and I want to confirm with a blood test. I don't know if I am allowed to eat before ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago