Posts by lovephil4590

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Due in June 2012! Anyone else? :)

I just found out I was pregnant and am due in June :) Summer babies! Anyone else?? 7 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

I cant believe that I'm pregnant.

I just tested with FMU today and it started at very faint that got darker in shade a couple minutes later. It' ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Do you ever have any doubts of your chances based on the way you were raised?

I was told by my dad that I wouldnt be able to have children because I had sex before marriage. My dad was con ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Pregnant friend want me to assume the worst...

I have a friend who was TTC for several months and just found out in July that she's pregnant. I am extremely ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Yawning so much my eyes water.

I am 10 dpo and despite (not knowing until I looked it up) that the most common early preg. symptom was exhaus ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Do you wanna "feel" pregnant but are afraid to?

I've been disappointed 2 times now. I dont have any serious stories of struggle to tell...just that the natura ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How common is it to not feel very abnormal until your BFP? Please share.

I've read lots of stories, questions and topics on CTP and alot of them are on the "early pregnancy sympt ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

4 DPO Oct. 13th

Journal 1. 5:51 pm I dont want to go too overboard about noticing every little thing. Out of fear I start t ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Very early pregger symptoms? Just a smidge of hope :(

I'm 2 DPO and have had a pressure/dull aching and tenderness in my abdomen all day. I also woke up early and h ...

2 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

How long do sperm really stick around?

I know that the common fact is that sperm do not just die when they get up to the fallopian tubes and there's ...

5 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago