Posts by IWantOnionRings.

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Cramping question

I'vebeen cramping for a week straight. It's on and off, but every day for the past week at some point I cramp. ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Sore cervix/uterus

My cervix and uterus feel bruised, acording to my calender I haven't even ovulated yet! I never get like this, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Ovulation question

Can you ovulate right after your period if you normaly do it mid-cycle? I had some very very light spotting a ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Brown spotting mid-cycle? Please help?

I have a 32 day cycle, on CD 12-14 I had dull and sharp cramps, and on CD 15 I had a very, very small amount o ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Cramping for over a week?

I'm supposed to get my period in about 36 hours, soo I'll find out soon enough, but could cramping for a week ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Clearblue +Plus accuracy?

Have any of you ladies ever used them? What would you rate them? Do they work well. Thank y'all :)

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Invalid, but made me smile :)

So I've had a used pregnancy test tucked away in my room and found it last night. Out of pure bordom, I took i ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What's up with my CM?! TMI

Ok, tonight I masturbated and the CM that came out after orgasm was SUPER stretchy, like it stretched 3 or 4 i ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Implantation cramps? Yellow discharge?!

Today I am 7 dpo, and this morning I had sevral shooting pains in my uterus that lasted for about 15-20 minute ...

5 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Double whamy! UTIs and birthday testing

So, I asked this about yeast infections, but I got it checked out and it was a UTI. My question now being, can ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago