Posts by Tryings0hard

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Brown rubbery discharge 10wks

Hey guys. I’m 10 weeks pregnant, I’m occasionally passing this brown rubbery discharge and was won ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Discussion

Implantation cramping

Hi there!! I’m 8ish dpo, supposed to start on the 16th. We have son who will be turning two later this m ...

0 Replies      

Latest 1 year ago

Advertisement

Question

Can’t keep anything down - 14 weeks

Hi there. So throughout the beginning of this pregnancy, I’ve already been to the er (around 8-9 weeks) ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Can’t get past the first trimester anxiety

I’m four weeks and three days along. I have had to discontinue use of my medication I use to maintain my ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Someone HELP

Tomorrow is 6 dpo and I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IM GOING TO MAKE IT TO 10-12 FOR AN ABSOLUTE ANSWER???? this is month ...

2 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Preseed success stories?

Someone please hype me up and let me have some hope of conceiving this month! Cycle 6 and first time trying pr ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What am I doing wrong??

I just hit my fertile window in my sixth month trying. SIX. MONTHS. what am I doing wrong? What can I do to he ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Nipple Piercing

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone here has gotten a nipple piercing while TTC? I sort of spontaneously got m ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

No more pages