Posts by Curlywurlybetsy

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Progesterone after ovulation

Had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago. All fine on scan last thurs, sonographer said only a little blood left no tissu ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Steroids

Anyone used prednisolone or some similar steroid in early pregnancy. Trying to research its benefits. Just los ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Father’s Day after loss this week

We lost our baby on Tuesday early on in the pregnancy (9 weeks ish). It’s fathers day in the uk this Sun ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Have you had a miscarriage? Can you help?

So the worst was confirmed Tuesday. Baby’s heart had stopped beating and baby was only measuring 6+6 ins ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Not missed miscarriage?

So last week I lost all my symptoms and I mean all for a whole 7 days. Thought I might have had a missed misca ...

5 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Loss of symptoms

I am between 7+2 and 8+2 weeks pregnant depending on whether I go by my early scan or last period. I’ve ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Progesterone and miscarriage

Anyone been on progesterone after they found out they were pregnant and had a missed miscarriage still? I have ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Jan 2020 babies.

Anyone due January 2020 and had an early scan? Original due date based on lmp was 9.1.20 but after an early ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Measuring behind and small

Went for an early ultrasound due to recurrent miscarriage at 6+1 and nothing but a yolk sac. Convinced myself ...

1 Reply      

Latest 4 years ago

No more pages