Posts by Adamama

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Help

My period was due on 27th I began spotting in the early hours and throughout the day I didn’t really pas ...

0 Answers      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Anybody experienced this

I tested two days ago with fmu and it instantly came up positive tested later that day to check again around m ...

1 Answer      

Latest 2 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Unsure what this means

Took a test with fmu instantly these lines came up what does it mean any replies would be appreciated

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

How many weeks???

Hi all I was just wondering how many weeks pregnant women were before they got a positive pregnancy test xx

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

What do people think test number 2

Hi all I had my last period on 29th May then on the 22nd July I had spotting literally only when I wiped that ...

3 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

What do people think test number one

Hi all I had my last period on 29th May then on the 22nd July I had spotting literally only when I wiped that ...

0 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Opinions please

I took this test this morning with FMU and the second line came up instantly within no more than a minute

4 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Question

Help please x

My period is usually around the 28th of the month I have been ttc since October 2019 I started spotting on t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Does this look positive???

Hello

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Anyone else had this happen to them?

I missed my period for August then I took a few tests all came back with a second line. Now a few days before ...

5 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago