Posts by cophersgrl

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Do Fertibella.com pregnancy tests work?

I read about getting 20 pregnancy tests for free from Fertibella.com..all you pay is $5.95 for S & H. So I ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

ATTENTION USERS OF CLOMID: What day did you ovulate?

I'm on my first cycle of Clomid and on CD 19 and still haven't ovulated:-( What day has anybody else ovulated ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Are Dollar Tree Ovulation tests reliable?

Just curious if anybody has used Dollar Tree ovulation tests and they did show the LH surge???

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How reliable are the New Choice (Dollar Tree) and ClearBlue Easy Ovulation Tests?

I'm using both the New Choice and ClearBlue Easy Ovulation tests. The New Choice tests are showing darker line ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Does Family Planning Medicaid cover Clomid? If not, how much does it cost in Washington State?

I'm currently on Family Planning insurance through DSHS. It did cover my birth control pills, so i'm curious i ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

How many cycles on clomid did it take for you to get pregnant?

I have PCOS and the doctor recommened 3 monthsof birth control and then try going on clomid.

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Confused about pink spotting??

So i'm confused about pink spotting. About a week ago now I had pink spotting. Before the days before the pink ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Spotted pink a week ago and then had a few spots of reddish brown blood today??? Am I pregnant?

I spotted pink and few spots of reddish mucus blood a week ago. 8 days later(today) I had spotted a few spots ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Can taking Ultram (tramadol) cause a miscarriage??

I have chronic pain from UTIs and use ultram to relieve my pain. Will usage of that cause me to miscarry?? I'm ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

What does cervical mucus look like during early pregnancy?

I might be about 5 weeks pregnant. Last time my man and I had sex, he had chunky white mucus left on him from ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago