Posts by mskeisha

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

8 dpo

I took a test yesterday at 7 dpo it was a faint line and now today it's very very faint but I'm going to try m ...

2 Replies     2    

Latest 2 years ago

Question

Maybe ovulating soon??

My periods are irregular since getting one shot of depo in February and my period didn’t come in Septemb ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Does anyone else have longs cycles?

Hello I just had one shot of depo the birth control and I never went back in May to get my 2nd shot so af came ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Still ovulate?

This month I had a 37th cycle. Does that mean I'll ovulate later? Today is cd12. I think the best thing is t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Maybe I'm 4dpo I didn't take a opk

I am 4 dpo I really don't have any symptoms besides my nipples are sore here and there and I had more cm today ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Positive opk at 11dpo

I am 11dpo i took a opk test just to see what it'll say and it came bk positive should i take a pt test?

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Faint test line went away

Hello i took a test it came out positive but my test line went away. My friend said this happen to her before ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Pregnant after missed depo shot? ?

I got only one shot of depo on February 28th 2013 I missed my 2nd dose on May 16th now that dh and I are ttc. ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

When should I use the opk?

I just brought 3 opks and my question is when should I start testing. I'm on cd17 I ovulate on the 22nd. I kno ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can someone tell me what day they think I ovulated?

My last af was Sept 20th and I think I was supposed to ovulate around the 7th or 10th but I seen cm from Oct 1 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago