Posts by xNobodyx

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Glucose

So I got the result of my bloodwork today and my glucose level is 105 mg/dl. My GP told me to visit my OBGYN n ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Information

First Beta-HCG

Ok,So today I had my bloodwork done and I have learned that my HCG levels are 2613,14 Miu/ml.I must say I am p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

First appointment

I am wondering when to book the first appointment with my OBGYN.I am thinking about the 13th of June,I will be ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Ovarian Cyst

I have been diagnosed with ovarian Cyst on my left ovary almost a year ago.It is around 12 mm in diameter. Som ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

4+3 weeks

I have had sore nipple since 11 or 12 dpo - I am 17 dpo right now and they start to become less sore since yes ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Sperm quantity.

Is lower amount of sperm in ml relevant if overall sperm count is more than average?

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Antibiotics when TTC.

Today I had to start taking Ciprofloxacin for the UTI and I am just wondering if it is safe to still try for t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Toxicity of particular herbs

I am in a situation where I need to study hard for my exams and I have problems with concentration.I just have ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Weird period TMI

OK, so my period was 2 days late but it came this morning.It is accompanied by weird pains/pulling in the left ... Updated

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Ovulation

I should have had my ovulation on 24th of January.It's 26th and OPKs are still negative and the temperature is ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago