Posts by Savannahjordynn1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Birth preparation

Hi ladies, I am 30 weeks pregnant and planning to give birth at home, a water birth to be exact. And was wond ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Information

Amniotic fluid??

hi ladies sorry tmi, this morning when I got up out of bed I felt a gush of fluid leak from down there, I went ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Back labor??

Anyone on here know what back labor feels like or symptoms of back labor? I am 19w+5d and have been feeling ve ...

2 Answers    Laugh 3  

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Cough syrup

Anyone know if I can take any cough syrups while I’m pregnant? I’m 16 weeks today and have a nasty ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Baby boy name?

Hi ladies I need some help picking out a cute baby boy name comment your suggestions ????

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Preterm labour??

Hi ladies, I am currently 17 weeks and I’m having bad back and stomach cramps that is going into my legs ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Possible contractions?

Hi ladies, I am 16 weeks pregnant and having severe back and lower stomach (pelvic pain) is this preterm labou ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

12 week ultrasound

So I wanted to find out the baby’s sex yesterday and the doctor told me it was still a bit too early, by ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Natural birth

Okay ladies so I need so comfort and relief, I am 2 months pregnant and want to have a home birth but I am sca ...

3 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

9/12 weeks bump

I am 9 weeks and 3 days with baby #3 and already a little big. Is this a normal thing during a 3rd pregnancy? ...

4 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago