Posts by mrstaylpr1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Is pregnancy still possible?

Had very light spotting at 12 dpo which was 4 days ago, took a urine test this afternoon and it was negative. ...

3 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Positive or evap?

Took a pregnancy test about 2 hours ago(Walmart cheapie) the year looked negative so I threw it out. Rechecked ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Negative test 10 days late

I’m so confused my period is 10 days late, I have taken 2 pregnancy test a week apart and both have been ...

4 Replies      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

Implantation???

My period is due any day now, Friday I experienced very light bleeding not even enough to need more than 1 pan ...

2 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

22 dpo and still no af

Hello ladies I’m currently on cd 41 and 22 dpo I have taken 2 pregnancy test in the past week and both h ...

5 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Question

15dpo no AF and BFN am I out

I took a frer Friday night(13 dpo,) and a cheapie at 9 am yesterday (the day that AF was supposed to start) an ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Implementation at 12 dpo or AF?

Hi ladies, I was wondering if implementation bleeding occurred to anyone at 12 dpo. Sorry for the tmi but the ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Could I still be pregnant???

today I'm 11 dpo.. I have a weird taste in my mouth and have had nausea the past 2 days. My period is due in 3 ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages