Posts by neovictorianmom

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Anyone have a successful 5th c section and adheasions.

So i was told after my last baby that it may not be a good idea to have another baby because i had a few adhea ...

2 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Journal

OMG!!!!!!!

So on the 23rd i was getting super angry with pretty much everyone but especially my kids i realized after my ...

2 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Yeast Infections & Bacterial Vaginosis

I am currently 9DPO and yesterday My toilet paper seemed overly rough even though I buy the softest kind ...

2 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Weird Fuctuating symptoms

Is there anybody else in their TWW who experience fluxes to their symptoms, you now like an ebb and fl ...

2 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

11 DPO

To start I took another HPT this morning, FMU and there is a very very very faint pink Line. (I posted a p ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

10 DPO/ Implantation Signs !

So, yesterday I had some cramping most of the day, and I thought Gee it must be A/F coming soon. The ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4 DPO/TWW

So, today I am 4 DPO and even though I have some of the most common symptoms for this point, I'm Really starti ...

2 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Journal

Ovulation Day! ! !

Well, from everything I've been reading about TTC a boy, my husband and I are waiting to BD until tomorrow whe ...

0 Comments      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

over 35 yr old having an easy time TTC?

is there any over 35 yr olds TTC ,who have had an easy time with almost instant success? you know 1- 3 months ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

No more pages