Posts by AGamersWife

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Countdown to baby

So at 37 weeks wasn't able for membrane sweep so at 39 weeks and 1 day I was do I got it done and she said I w ...

3 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Discussion

Homestretch

36 weeks and I can't wait for this boy to be out.

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Pregnancy update

Currently 30 weeks and 1 day. Had an appointment today baby is transverse lie(still breech,) and I am sick l ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Hospital Delivery

Hello, so I found an ob I really like but I don't like the hospital and I'm wanting to give birth at a differe ...

0 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Pregnancy Update

i'm 26 weeks almost done wit the 2nd trimester. I feel like it's going so slow. almost there. can't wait to me ...

0 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Keep or not keep appointment?

1 born had heart defect at birth needed surgery 2nd child (23 weeks right now) he has nothing wrong with his ...

7 Answers      

Latest 4 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

My pregnancy update

So I'm now 12 weeks I've lost weight and my obgyn is so full I only had one appointment but I was told so many ...

2 Replies     1    

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Digital pt

Digital was blank tried to open it. Clock popped up. Was frozen tries to open it more and then three symbols p ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Any ideas

So if I get a bfp I've always imagined to have a little surprise for the bfp but I can't because my fiance wan ...

2 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

BBT experts welcomed

14 dpo temp went up. So I had prayed and I honestly couldn't sleep due to heartburn. Finally fell asleep at 3 ...

0 Replies      

Latest 4 years ago