Posts by Hberry

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Scoliosis and Pregnancy

Hey ladies. I just found out today that I have the start of scoliosis. I was just wondering if anyone has had ...

9 Replies    Laugh 1  

Latest 2 years ago

Discussion

Uh..

So Im also on babycenter message boards and I csme across this post. Someone took their frer and ran it under ...

5 Replies      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What's goin on?

So this cycle is weird at least the last 2 days are. Cd6 today for me and I have never had this happen to me ...

2 Answers      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

My Wish and Feelings

I am wanting to write this because of the slack I've been getting lately on how I feel. I can't help but how I ...

4 Comments    Laugh 1  

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Sigh

Looks like Im out of ttc #5 for the next 2 months. More excuses, and now it's about the medical insurance. We ...

2 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Journal

Feeling Like a failure

Since yesterday I have been feeling like a total failure at being a wife a mom, just everything. My husband a ...

7 Comments      

Latest 3 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

TTC #5

I'm trying to conceive baby #5 and I feel even more stressed. The hubby is on board with it but what is stress ...

0 Comments      

Latest 4 years ago

Discussion

Christmas eve miracle

My test was positive!! Baby due on Christmas eve!!

4 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Anyone else have this?

I'm 8dpo today and I was curious if anyone else has had this happen during the pregnancy/tww. I have noticed t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Home made pregnancy tests

Im just curious as to how many people have tried the home made pregnancy tests. For example, the bleach test o ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago