Posts by shazzie86

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Skipped period? Never happened before.

Just as the post says. Period is late by 3 days now. This has never happened to me before (apart from 3 times ...

1 Answer      

Latest 4 years ago

Question

Touch and Go?

Hey all. My other half and I were ttc 3 years ago for 2 years. Went to the fertility clinic and were diagnosed ...

0 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Feeling sad and confused

Other half and I been trying two years. Fertility clinic says possible infertility for unknown cause. So last ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

One step pregnancy test false positive?

My test pic is in the pregnancy test gallery. We've been trying for 2 years now. I took the test yesterday on ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Someone please give me advice or even just hope

We have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years. I have two children from a previous relationship who are n ...

0 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Not so much a question - but a warning

Very long story short... We have been trying to conceive now for 19 months. Been to fertility clinic and t ...

1 Answer      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What's going on with my body?

You may have seen my other post warning about using Superdrug tests... I did 4 before my period and all were f ...

5 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Opinions - wait is killing me

We have been ttc for 15 months now. This cycle we had a lot of sex and had sex the day before ovulation and th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Abnormal Bleeding

Hello Long story short. This month my period came 3 days early. Was lighter than usual and I had no period c ...

3 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Strange bleeding

I've been trying to conceive for a year now. I've got two kids - 10 and 8. Last cycle we had a lot of sex aro ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago