Posts by TeeTee2012

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Extremely unusual breast tenderness starting 2 weeks before period?!

Hello ladies. I'm trying to stay relaxed. But,just feeling a bit off this month! I usually get breast tenderne ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

WET FEELING!

Hello ladies, I'm due for my period in 6 days,on the 28th. All of yesterday and today I keep feeling wet/gush ...

18 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Crampy everyday for 2 weeks?!

Ok ladies. This cycle is crazy! I started my period July 28 (CD1) and ever since Aug.8th (CD11) I've been havi ...

4 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

***For Ladies that usually spot before their period***

Did any of you ladies spot the month you got pregnant?? I ALWAYS spot a week before I start. That's a cue that ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Two Week Wait Buddies

Hello Ladies, hopefully we all can share our two week wait symptoms :) I honestly didn't track ovulation but f ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

No usual breast tenderness??

Hellooo ladies! This month is kinda wacky. I usually get really tender breasts a week before my period. AF is ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

So Frustrated - The LONG two week wait

My period is supposed to be here the 25th of October. Took a pregnancy test yesterday and negative. I'm sooo m ...

5 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

2 weeks and 1 day late for period,hmmm

*Sigh* Still no period ladies, I feel like I conceived the 23rd of September instead of September 11th. I was ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

2 weeks and 1 day late for period,hmmm

*Sigh* Still no period ladies, I feel like I conceived the 23rd of September instead of September 11th. I was ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

I'm so confused ladies,I don't even know anymore,please help

Ok so me and my husband have been TLC, the other day I got the faintest line ever like you could barely see it ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago