Posts by shereseh30

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

When do i start period after delivery? Could I be preg again?

Had my baby December 15, 2017 Regular period January 19th when do I come on again? I'm not breastfeeding.

3 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Question

Spotting since period has this ever happened to ?

So I started af on the 18th of April went off on the 24th of April. On the 25th I started spotting and have be ... Updated

0 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Question

1 day late..26 dc, no af, no bfp

Is it possible I ovulated again at a later date?I was suppose to start af on the 16th or 17th. Instead I got a ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Have this ever happened to u?

Hey ladies , so I started AF on Feb 25,2017 I stopped on March 2nd... Yesterday and day before I've had some ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Have this happened to u?

Hey ladies , so I started AF on Feb 25,2017 I stopped on March 2nd... Yesterday and day before I've had some b ...

0 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Af or implantation ?

I started what I thought was Af this morning lasted from 9 when I noticed until now. Dark and look like Af but ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

3dpo

Hello ladies , Im trying to find somebody ppl that are 3dpo to chat with until testing time. And to compare da ...

2 Replies      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Can I ovulate while on period

Okay so I usually have a 7 day cycle. Started on the 31st of January but stopped on the 3rd of February . My h ...

4 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

Have u ladies ever experienced sharp stabbings

Hey ladies so today I was standing in my kitchen and I got a sharp pain in my lower back like right by my crac ...

1 Answer      

Latest 7 years ago

Question

How can I tell if I ovulated

I started AF on January 4 stopped on the 8th spotted on the 9 and 10 then nothing. My spotting was only when w ...

6 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago