Posts by Momma47123

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Hoping for December Babies!

Welcome to the December 2019 board! I hope everyone who joins gets their BFP this month. As for me... I’ ...

693 Replies     4   3    

Latest 10 weeks ago

Discussion

Late Feb Early March Babies!

Hey gals! I’m on CD 5, and if I get a BFP this cycle, I’ll be due 2/28. How’s everyone else ...

425 Replies     1    

Latest 3 months ago

Advertisement

Discussion

TTC and stress

I read an interesting article last night that showed the correlation between stress and failed implantation. T ...

3 Replies     2    

Latest 7 months ago

Discussion

TTC November Babies!

New cycle! Welcome to November. If I conceive this cycle, I will have a very early due date of November 1st! I ...

565 Replies     1   4    

Latest 8 months ago

Question

Cervical Position

Here’s a question more just out of curiosity than anything. How many of you track cervical position? And ...

11 Answers      

Latest 10 months ago

Question

Leaky Breasts 7dpo

Anyone else have milk coming out of their nips at 7 dpo? I thought that was odd today. I’ve been dried ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 months ago

Advertisement

Journal

Boob Problems

My boobs were so sore last night. I was out with my SO, sister, and some coworkers for just a couple of hours. ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 months ago

Journal

CD 7 weird cycle

I’m CD 7. AF just stopped spotting last night. She was a day and a half late, not my usual flow, everyth ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 months ago

Journal

Boredom

I don’t know what’s worse. The boredom of getting through AF and waiting for fertile days. Or the ...

7 Comments     1    

Latest 11 months ago

Journal

CD 28

Well AF is due tomorrow. I need to stop symptom spotting and wait it out. Every single symptom I have is also ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 months ago